Pages

A midnight exception... is never caught

2 am .. Its dark and cold.Sleep deprived.Enjoying 7th symphony.I donn remember how many times ... The wizardry of a deaf ! Like a fall... sweeping egos out of pride minds into the depth of folly.

grrr...

All these things are a fallacy.A bigotry.An apartheid from the very existence of nature around us.. Wait, Is there anything left ? I forgot...

I closed my eyes...

Technology sucks !! It will plunge u into a dazed state from which you will never recover.Human intelligence and creativity to please his unending desires.To satisfy the eternal consumer needs.There we go ; the "samsara" of material flow.Ha !

When do a loose puck like me feel elevated ? I donno. I feel high most of the times.
I hated computers once.But the unabated pleasure it gave me... fulfilling the undemanding desires made me a slave.

No, am the master.I program to control machines.

Wait.... mmm Waited....Eventually I learned meself, that I program to survive.Such a pathetic demise to the pride self.Who is the slave? Whos who a slave ?

Its too late...

When the ambitions become unbounded, will eventually consume the sorrowful seed that will grow upon you like a banyan tree;underneath beckons the despondent shade that will comfort your inferior ego.The pursuit of happiness is a myth.

May be Adam Smith was right in his Theory of Moral Sentimets

...my incompetent leftist thoughts.

Think of this marvelous machinery succumbs most of the human needs.Programmers as artists.They are like master craftsmen whose never moved their ass from the shrine , and whose eyes gaze through the entire Google's index...

I donno.Who cares.I feel sleepy.Go and sleep ....

No comments:

Post a Comment